This awe-inspiring, breathtaking popped up on my Tumblr dashboard several times now and I am still in awe. People like to call stuff like this whimsical, but I for one will never entirely understand what one means by that. Trust me, I've googled it. I'd like to think that whoever edited this had some glitter and stars lying around and those just happened to get stuck to the pictures. Such a brilliant little touch.
This has to be one of my favourite editorials in a long time. Isn't Courtney Vogler's cotton candy hair too brilliant for words?
9 comments:
Ik vind deze foto's ook zo mooi!
jaaaa, juist wel heel mooi!
Amazing pictures! :-)
xx
Super les photos, très inspirant !
J'ai été invitée au défilé Girls from Omsk pour la collection Printemps/Eté, si ça t'intéresse, tu peux voir les photos sur mon blog ;)
Echt prachtig!
Wauw super mooie foto's.
en je blog is echt heel leuk.
ik volg je!
liefs
supermooi! x
foupourlamour.blogspot.com
I agree! so dreamily (if that word even exists;) wonderful!
Ok, I loooove your blog, your visions, your pics and inspirations!! really beautiful!
http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/
Post a Comment