Sunday, May 8

Sunnies, sequel



Over a month ago, I said I'd post a photo of my glorious pair of sunglasses from ASOS. Next to me is my friend ChloĆ©, behind us you can see the gorgeous view from Nafplio, Greece. It was taken during our senior trip with school, an epic, glorious time. I'll probably have Danza Kuduro on repeat for the rest of the year. When's that reunion coming up?! 

It's Mother's Day today! I have to run out and pick up some flowers for that wonderful mom of mine. Have a lovely Sunday!

4 comments:

SophieSweetVintage said...

Aah, die zonnebril is zo leuk! Super dat je naar Griekenland bent geweest :)

Anonymous said...

Hele mooie zonnebril!

Anonymous said...

Mooie zonnebril, staat je ook echt goed!

En tijdens Gent Jazz zit ik op Dour festival, dus voorlopig geen Angus & Julia Stone voor mij helaas :(

Raspberry & Rouge said...

Love the keyhole sunnies! Ordered them in plain black! XO Raspberry & Rouge

http://raspberry-rouge.com