Sunday, July 17
I am going to Stockholm and I am taking...
Tomorrow I'll be in Stockholm for my first visit ever. I've been looking forward to this for months now. Now, where should I go and what should I see? I have been making endless lists in my head but I want to know what you guys loved so much about Stockholm and maybe discover another side to Stockholm than the one I have in mind. Lots of love, Lies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ohhh zo jaloers, ik mis stockholm! zat daar echt perfect, in een zijstraatje van de grote winkelstraat, naast warenhuis pub :) zo fijn. vond gamla stan heeel mooi, en in sodermalm zaten vet leuke vintage winkeltjes, oooveral. urban outfitters zat geloof ik in ostermalm, of het was andersom. in ieder geval is er genoeg te doen. winkelen vooral hihi :)
ohhh, i want to go! i've never been before so i can't help you with inside information, but i hope you have a lovely time (:
Spannend! Have fun!
Ik wil ook zoooo graag een keer naar stockholm!
Well I've never been there before so I can't help you :( All I can say is.. Have a great time there!!
Post a Comment