Hejhej! I returned home from Stockholm on Friday. The four days I spent there were some of the most brilliant in my admittedly very short life as a young adult. As the Zita Swoon song goes, I feel alive in the city. Stockholm was burning, burning bright and I felt so good there. It was just me and my Mum and we had such a lovely time together. She is my supreme shopping buddy and we get along so well.
I'm no trained big city girl but the nature and peacefulness in Stockholm really caught me off guard. I could live there, really. There's just one thing that puzzled me: every Swedish girl seems to own the same pair of white Converse. Here are some of the things I brought home with me:
- a cotton candy pair of Swedish Hasbeens, shoes I've been longing for for so long now. I don't think the name's a self-fulfilling prophecy but only time can tell.
- Lula issue 12 which I read every night in Stockholm before falling asleep.
- Beyond Retro tote bag (and now I should probably go hide in shame because I have to admit I bought it only for the sake of owning it - yes, I am like that) and this amazing necklace which you can hardly see with my crazy vignette-effect that I bought at Beyond Retro a.k.a. the perfect excuse to justify buying the tote bag.
This paragraph makes no sense at all.
xoxo
Monday, July 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ik ben jaloers op je schoenen! En dat je in stockholm zit!
haha ik moet zeggen, toen ik er in beyond retro was had ik ook de neiging om die tas en dan + iets anders te kopen :") heb achteraf die tas toch maar laten zitten omdat ik het zo stom vond dat ik het alleen wilde om dat logo enzo blabla, en alleen een cateye zonnebril gekocht
Great finds and picture ! Stockholm is such a beautiful city indeed :)
erg leuk!
die tas bezit ik ook en die gaat echt eeuwen mee (al blijft ie niet eeuwig zo mooi wit)
Ik ben 2 jaar geleden ook naar Stockholm geweest en ik ben ook verliefd geworden op die stad!
Wil er graag nog eens naartoe gaan...
Post a Comment