(Zara wedges, ASOS bouclé swing dress and A.P.C. sweatshirt)
Now that I've found a job for September, I've allowed myself to make up a teeny tiny wishlist. Every year I'm suddenly craving a new Winter wardrobe halfway through August. I've got my Fall uniform all figured out: a camel coat, dark grey tights and a proper scarf (perhaps this one? Pretty please?) to keep me warm. I can already see myself running around university in cute sixties-inspired frocks but to be honest, my mind gets carried away easily. - x
6 comments:
Those wedges would be perfect for fall, the colour is beautiful
xo Camilla
www.intothefoldfashion.com
Ahhhh, that APC top! Incred. Bringin' fruity fashion into fall, I'm all over that. x
that chloe scarf is the best! ahhh, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of imagination at times! especially when it involves apc...
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
Ik heb die wedges ook gezien :d ik vind ze ook zooo mooi! xoxo
Theblackm4ze.blogspot.com
Die wedges zijn té mooi!
Ik geef nu een ketting/sjaaltje weg op m'n blog, ook al heb je een job nu, krijgen is altijd leuker, dus kom zeker es langs ;) liefs xx
Love this selection of clothes xx
http://www.jessamynread.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment