(via maryna_kochetyga)
I don't know much about photography and the Flickr community but when pictures like these pop up on my Tumblr Dashboard, I know it's time to delve into it a tad bit. Maryna Kochetyga is, in my opinion, a very talented Ukranian photographer. I love how she combines soft colours with strong emotions and expressions. That is such a cliché thing to say but it beats my usual 'look, so very pretty'.
I'm going to Feest in het Park, a local festival Friday through Monday. I wish you all a lovely weekend - x
8 comments:
Wauw, supermooi!
prachtige foto's ;o
Prachtige foto's en blog!
oh die line-up zag er goed uit! prachtige foto's inderdaad
mooie foto's
en veel plezier!x
super inspiring pics!!
cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
sweet italian kisses
Syriously in Fashion
Syriously Facebook Page
New Giveaway:create your Sunglasses
uiteindelijk moet je misschien maar blij bent dat je daardoor niet gegaan bent.. 't was echt zo raar. maar dankjewel voor je comment :)
mooie fotos
Post a Comment