Wednesday, March 28

My New Bestest Friend

Good morning! First off I'd like to thank you for the lovely comments on my last post. I have a slight knack for self-deprecation but nothing boosts your ego more than reading such kind words. Really, thanks a lot! As you can tell from the above picture, I've been doing some good shopping lately.  Instead of doing the whole 'What's in the bag...dramatic pause' thing I'm just going to go ahead and show some of it to you.

(Sandro 'Safran' cotton sweater and tapered trousers by Essentiel and not so no new pair of ballet flats by Massimo Dutti)

On Saturday I went shopping in Antwerp with my mom (mommy's kid, I know). I don't know what happened but somehow we overspent a little (a lot) and I ended up with some of the most incredible things I've ever bought. I've already come up with at least 7 ways to wear these trousers and I bet they're the kind of gift that keeps on giving. And the sweater, don"t get me started on the sweater. These pictures don't do justice to its incredible detailing. Please remind me to never edit my pictures in Photobucket (really, Photobucket!) again. - x

13 comments:

Karolina said...

so pretty look! ;) great blog ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh oh wat mooi allemaal!

Kimberley Brandsma said...

Wauw, je bent waarschijnlijk één van de weinige mensen bij wie ik een gele broek leuk vind! Hij staat je echt te gek!
Ik ben benieuwd naar de rest van je aankopen. ;-)

Nel. said...

geweldig! ik wist evenmin dat geel zo stylish kon zijn...
blij je blog te hebben ontdekt, ben al curieus naar meer!

Annebeth said...

dude, jij bent ZO stylish. Deze outfit is perfectie, simpel en elegant en funky en ik wil em!

for the damaged said...

just loooove the color combination!!

Renee said...

Ooooh die trui ziet er gewoon super uit, en dan zeg jij dat hij er nog beter uitziet in real life. NICE! De kleunen van de broek en trui gaan ook perfect samen. You did an amazing job ;-) xo

jip said...

wat een mooie trui, de combinatie met de broek is prachtig. heel tof!

hannah-rose said...

The sweater is fantastic but your pants!! even better! that colour is amazing. And i love how you store your shoes on that ladder, so creative and it means you can see them all! Mine are either on the floor (if they're in high rotation) or in the bottom of my wardrobe which is not good for having to fish them out, let me tell you!

xxx

Sofie said...

Love your sweater! ♥

Unknown said...

Die outfit is, euh, perfect? Ik zou een moord begaan voor die pull! Hoeveel was 'ie?

Lies said...

145 euro...ik durf het bijna niet te zeggen maar één keer per jaar mag dat wel, zo'n dure trui! :)

Essine said...

Ahg, those trousers are gorgeous! The yellow in them is completely dreamy... A++!