Thursday, August 30

I Want You


...but I can't have you. Oh you gorgeous Les Prairies de Paris overall, the things you do to me. I've been lusting - literally - over these overalls for a good week now (which is in fact not that long but bear with me, will ya). Sadly enough I've done the math and there's no way I'll be buying it. It's not that I can't afford it right now but when I add up what I've spent on clothes these last two months, a fricking overall with sailboats on it seems highly unreasonable. Even though it is probably - no, definitely - the cutest item of clothing that was ever covered in sailboats and palm trees. 

Sometimes, things are just meant to stay on your wishlist forever. Just let me revel in its gloriousness for another minute or so and I'll be ready to move on to greater and more exciting things (A wedding in Cannes! A trip to London!) - x

5 comments:

www.curlsandbags.com said...

i love it!
http://www.curlsandbags.com

Hannelore said...

Wauw, wat een fijn ding!

Stiene Saenen said...

Oeh pretty! En lijkt me ook super comfy :D

Renee said...

Oh yes, it's soooo pretty!

Jessie said...

This is all kinds of amazing. Like a little kid and a sophisticated Parisian rolled into one.