Thursday, September 13

From Nice to London

I'm at it again with a completely gratuitious photo of myself staring all mysteriously at you through your screen, runny mascara included. I've been in a blogging stupor over the summer but as the academic year approaches again, I predict that I'll feel like updating a lot more. Every blog, even the ones with as little a following as mine, needs some serious TLC in a while. Therefore, some good ole blog TLC is pretty high on my priority list.

But you know what's higher on that list right now? My cousin Mark's wedding in a village near Cannes this Saturday. My brother and I fly over there (we leave in half an hour - squeal!) tonight and we'll be staying in Nice for some days. And you know what's almost equally awesome? After my stay in Nice I'm flying over to London where I'll meet up with Julie, who will have bravely travelled from Brussels to London on her own. I'll get to be in my favourite city for six days. Six days of exploring vintage shops, coffee bars, little markets, museums, parks and hipster hangouts with one of my best friends. Sounds pretty great, right? An epic ending to a not so epic summer on my part. Just what I needed. You'll hear from me soon enough. Thanks for sticking around, always - x

5 comments:

Hannelore said...

Het lijkt me dat je een paar heerlijke weken voor de boeg hebt! Geniet maar van de het einde van de vakantie :) Mooie foto trouwens!

Anonymous said...

IK WIL OOK VERTREKKEN!!!! :) :)
En trouwens zotte stress voor mijn punten momenteel!! Nog 8u en 30 minuten wachten..


ik-kan-niet-meer-wachten
Julie
x

heleen said...

Leeeuk! Ben ook al benieuwd naar je posts over Londen :) Geniet ervan, en mooie foto trouwens!

Nel. said...

Prachtige foto, plannen en beloftes hierzo! Ben al benieuwd naar meer en later...

Anonymous said...

Even though you think it's gratuitous, it's a really beautiful shot!
- Aliya :)