Wednesday, May 5

A nervous tic motion of the head to the left




(Vintage cardigan, shorts, belt and bag, H&M trenchoat, COS tank top, unknown oxfords, Wolford tights) - photos by Louisa Derycke

Hi there! These pictures where taken around my seamstress's neighbourhood. Every vintage lover lacking any sewing skills needs a good seamstress. Luckily my mom and I got Sabine. She performs wonders on the dresses we bring her. Today we went by to drop off another load of things, specifically the dress I got yesterday, as shown beneath. I love it! Remember that I wanted a polka dot dress in blue and white? This is even better! It has hearts all over, and the hearts are just the right size: not too big, very subtle. It will be a perfect summer dress minus a few alterations (read: shorten until my butt is showing).



My stepsister and I went to see the movie Kick-Ass today and I'm sorry, it was just kick ass. ChloĆ« Moretz just killed it as Hit-Girl. To me, it was sort of reminiscent of Kill Bill, more like a softcore version. The beginning was quite dull but overall it was really worth my free ticket! Guess I won't be going to the second Sex & The City movie, of which you already know in advance that it will be a total waste of money but I just love Aidan + Carrie. Excuse me. Will stop with the subordination now. I would definitely recommend seeing this movie, just so you can listen to heartthrob Aaron Johnson's girly voices. *swoon* Who am I kidding? ChloĆ« Moretz is the real highlight. 



Another thing. As you can see, I was sporting the cat eye look today. I use a very cheap eyeliner from the Dutch store Hema and I'm  actuallyquite satisfied with it. I never really buy expensive nail polish or make up. But it's more like a pen eyeliner and I want something better, something that can deliver more precision. You're probably thinking, just go buy a regular liquid eyeliner at your cheap store but I wanted to hear from you: which eyeliner do you use and are you satisfied with it? I feel like dropping some dough on stuff I don't need. I would love to hear your recommendations! Lots of love, Lies

11 comments:

Astrid Anna said...

That blue dress with the little hearts is truly beautiful!

Rebecca said...

i love your vintage bag! Plus the blue dress is adorable :)

http://paintingtherosesblack.blogspot.com/

pascale said...

AHHH i love your outfit and your blog is amazing :) xxxx

Anonymous said...

the shorts are so cute! i love the color!

Anonymous said...

hi, i have just looked through you blog and i must say that i really like it
i'm going to follow you:)

see my blog if you want www.teenagerswardrobe.blogspot.com

caroline

Fashion is a Playground said...

Pretty pretty outfit !

Stiene Saenen said...

Oh die jas is echt supermooi. Ik ben ook al lang op zoek naar zo'n model, maar ik vind er nooit een die bij me past :)
En die short is ook leuk! xo

maureen- said...

gosh, I totally love the ring with the birds! so cute :) and you have nice outfits! it looks good on you. xx
www.maaureeen.blogspot.com

Collage Vintage said...

Thanks for your comment, i didn´t know your blog, is great... now following you.
xoxo
Sara

Tessa and Joosje said...

mooie outfit! ik vind je stijl heel erg leuk!

george said...

wow, i love your style!
the shorts + cardi are too cute :)

mynameispie.blogspot.com

pie, xo