(Vintage dress and bag, Jeffrey Campbell brogues, H&M trench coat and Fashionology.nl earrings)
Today I got some new film for my Polaroid camera, the PX 600 Silver Shade/First Flush. I'm really excited to play around with it but I also want to savour them and not waste my precious film. The dilemma.... My mom also gave me my first ever Lomo camera, the Diana F+, thank you mom. The sucky part is that it will stay wrapped until my birthday, no fun for me for another month and a half!
Now I'm going to make some delicious spaghetti bolognese with my little sister xo
26 comments:
why do you think you look terrible ? :)
in my opinion you look very stylish, your shoes and dress are amazing ! :-)
bedankt voor je reactie en leuk dat je mij volgt! :)
hele mooie outfit! + ik ga je ook volgen.
xx.
ps. de foto's komen vanavond! :)
i really love your trench coat!
the dress is not to short!
I like it!
xx http://moffel.blogspot.com/
love your blog!
heyho, if you're looking for an alternative to the ring on your sidebar, .. there's one like it at h&m men, only in silver and .. a little different. but it's nice and cheap, i've got it too ((;
aaaaaaand i like your blog ((:
Yeeeeey een lomo !!
Als je het unpacked hebt wil ik nu wel is zien hoe het werkt....spannend
xxceleste
Leuke combinatie!!
Love your style!! And al of your jewelry in the previous posts!!
En de agenda?? in één van je vorige posts is zo supercute!!
Petra x
♥sprinkles on a cupcake♥
you look so beautiful! LOVE your trench girl!
xx
This entire outfit is absolutely amazing. And to answer your question I go thrift shopping every week and basically an entire new wardrobe for about $50, I have horrible clothing ADD. I'm just lucky my boyfriend is ok with me taking all of the closet space!
you have a sweet blog! :)
thanks for following me
i'm from indonesia, but currently i live in malaysia
hehe ya .. bali is so beautiful, never been there for years.. and lombok i've never been there before. good that you have the best memories there !
love ur dress , it's so cute!
I'm following u back
have a nice weekend :)
you're so gorgeous! love your style.
loving the blog
great posts
stop by some time ! xx
Thanks, vond het zelf ook veel geld maar ben blij dat ik hem heb gekocht want hij is echt heel mooi =)
Supermooie trenchcoat heb je aan zeg!!
Oh you look so classic here. I love the dark beige of the jacket.
what a dress!
http://whambamfuckyouman.blogspot.com
You have great, classic style. :)
Ps. Have we swapped links yet?
xx
loving this whole outfit beauty..
vintage things are the best.. and that bag is really nice.
-Yaary.
The bag is cute :) And I love spaghetti bolognaise!!
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
Geweldige trench!! + ik vind je jurk niet te kort en het is juist perfect dat hij een stukje korter is dan je trenchcoat, classy!
you are such a beauty :) i looove your shoes here.
super cute outfit i love the jacket! would love you to follow passport glamour
Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com/
loving this outfit :)
following, look forward to future posts!
xoxo
You look adorable. The shade of blue of ur dress is very beautiful!
Nice outfit! Great trench. :)
http://initialed.blogspot.com
Love the trench coat!
waaauw. je ziet er echt geweldig uit. prachtig jurkje!er zit echt zo'n hele mooie sfeer in je outfit:) en heel mooi.
Post a Comment