Saturday, June 26

I want to be seen with a fresh pair of eyes

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket(Thrifted skirt, Turnover cardigan, COS tank, Zara sandals, ring and necklace: gift) - photos by Louisa Derycke

After two weeks of what seemed to be this High School Musical scene on repeat, these past three days passed with the speed of lightning. Between holding an early birthday party, going swimming at the lake, attending prom and being miserable the day after, there wasn't a lot of time to update.

Who wants to dress up fancy when it's excruciatingly hot during the day? I know I don't. My outfits are usually pretty basic and this one definitely isn't an exception. I am madly in love with my new ring that I got as a present from my dear friend, Julie. It's a strawberry cake. On a ring. I mean, what else could one ask for? My little giraffe friend was also a gift, this time from Heleen. We've been inseperable since Wednesday. I got so many supercool presents. Now I remember why I used to hold birthday parties in the first place. I'm going to take pictures of all of them and do a post on it tomorrow.

Doesn't my little sister look supercute in her shorts from Zara? Those legs! It's a sad thing that we don't share the same genes. Now I have to see a man about a horse. Always wanted to use that one in a sentence. Have a great day!

16 comments:

Spencer. said...

Very pretty. I love your cake ring!
Tehe, it's not basic, it's effortlessly chic ;)
x

SophieSweetVintage said...

Die rok is echt geweldig! En wat heb je een fijne cadeautjes gekregen :)

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit! I wish I could use sandals and skirts too... but here in Chile is winter time!

Macarena.

Anonymous said...

these floral shorts.. i love them
and your skirt is adorable as well

Laura said...

Jullie zien er alle twee leuk uit!!

Petra said...

Cute outfits!! De blauwe kleur staat je supermooi!
Love the ring and the cute necklace, and your nailpolish pretty too!!

Petra x

Unknown said...

Mooi Lies! Je outfits zijn inderdaad vaak simpel maar juist daarom zo mooi. Fijne blog heb je, en leuke stukjes schrijf je. I'll be following you!
- Love, Lotte
http://www.vinnieinfurs.com

{ felicity } said...

Both of you look so stunning! I love the skirt and the shorts.

xx

jip said...

ah die ring is zo tof! En die ketting ook, ik vind je er niet eens heel basic uitzien hoor. ik kom echt niet verder dan shorts of rok met tanktop deze dagen.
haha trouwens ik zit ook weer in le marche deze zomer, zo'n fijn gebied

The fashion building / DIY said...

Beide erg leuk!
En weet je waar die ketting vandaan komt? Hij is geweldig!

Anonymous said...

i.love.the.skirts!! :)

nice outfit.. <3
moochelo

Wendy said...

The giraffe necklace is adorable!

Tokyo fashion-HOLIC said...

Cute pink nails!!
XX
http://tokyofashionholic.blogspot.com/

Petitebine said...

Jullie zien er beide super leuk uit meiden!

x Robine

Unknown said...

leuk blog, leuk ook die schrijfsels!
ik ga je volgen!

X
kijk ook op mijn blog als je wilt(; http://lightningfactory.blogspot.com/

The Mad Twins said...

the cake-ring is so cute ^^