I took all of them while I was in Italy in July and around my hometown, Ghent. That's why basically every single person in these is family. Pictured are my mom, my brother Jan, my step dad and my step siblings Maur and Louisa. That's such a negative word because I love them all equally, more or less...
Although it looks like I'm sort of friendless (which is, in a way, sort of the case), I just haven't taken my camera with me when I met with them. I'd feel like a little douchebag. But, my next roll will be filled with joy, rainbows and cupcakes for sure.
P.S. Check out this supersweet post that Marie of Ruinée mais stylée wrote about me. I actually squealed with joy when I read it. No one has ever written anything about my blog so this basically made my day. I feel so honoured to be even considered. Thank you, thank you, chère Marie!
17 comments:
These pictures are a dream! i hope mine come out this well. I love how you can cross expose and split. I adore dianaaaas. x
De foto's zijn zo cool!!! Echt heel mooi!!
Bedankt ook voor het complimentje!!
Hele toffe foto's! Ik wil ook graag een diana camera, maar heb zelf nog een analoge camera liggen die ik al jaren niet meer gebruikt heb, dus moet van mezelf die maar eerst terug eens boven halen ;)
Heel erg merci voor de lieve comment trouwens, ik vond dat echt heel leuk om te lezen!
i love these photos! i think my favourite's the one with the building with the clock in it and the people look like ghosts (:
http://itscohen.blogspot.com/
heehee, i've just got my diana mini, and i hope they come out half as good as yours :D
Hihih you're welcome ;) It's with pleasure because I really like your blog and your style :)
Enjoy your shopping at River island (lucky you ;))
Kisses
Marie
De vijfde foto vind ik echt prachtig! Hij is zo.. dromerig. :)
wooh jouw eerste rolletje is goed gelukt!
toevallig heb ik mijne ook net een weekje geleden laten ontwikkelen, wilde ze ook nog wel posten maar mijne zijn echt 'mislukt' ook al had ik dat al verwacht. ze zijn niet lelijk vind ik zelf, maar ik heb gewoon echt heel slecht gedraaid enzo haha. en hij is een paar keer afgegaan in mn tas, hij is van 16 naar 12 en terug verschoven etc. gelukkig heb ik nu mn 35mm back, das wat makkelijker haha.
Hele mooie foto's, ze hebben echt een mooi effect wat de foto's wat meer sfeer geeft!
WAUW! :D
ik hoop dat mijne ook zo tof worden als die van jou, ik moet hem nog volschieten, maar dat doe ik in rome.
Ze zijn echt leuk!! Die met de vespa, die in het zwembad, oh ja allemaal eigenlijk :) leve diana ;) en ik moet minimum nog tot woensdag wachten op mijn foto's, balen... Wat leuk dat je me vermeldt :) Liefs
love the efects at those photographs.
the pink scooter really cute :)
come n visit my site..if u like follow me. just tell me if u want me to follow u back :)
THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"
in Love&Light
Queen D
I just had a blast first discovering your blog and let me just say - girlfriend, you can write! Can't wait to read more.
Hmm, analoge fotografie is zo fijn he! Ik vind de foto's best goed gelukt, maar ben ook benieuwd naar je volgende rolletjes!
NICE PICS!:)get more inspiration on POP DISORDER!
Super cool photos!xx:)
Post a Comment