Wednesday, September 22

I'd rather be a forest than a street. Yes, I would. If I could, I surely would.

(Dress bought at Topshop, Rules by Mary jacket, Zara brogues, Arctic Monkeys tote, assorted rings and necklace on loan)


So what do you now, today I happened to be wearing the same dress as in the pictures I posted earlier. A little boring, I reckon. I bought it at Topshop in London almost two years ago now. It's not by Topshop though, I remember that it was fashion week and they featured a lot of smaller London labels and designers on the ground floor. This one's Ci Ci or something, I believe.  Look at the details of my necklace below, all these precious little charms, pretty amazing right? I borrowed it from a friend of my mom who has the most jaw-dropping closet you have ever seen. It's not entirely filled with designer items. She's one of those people who just has an eye for details and quirky things, who spots the real gems at dingy fleamarkets from miles away. For instance, she also leant me a navy cardigan with pencil sharpener buttons! Yes, pencil sharpeners! My life is complete.


P.S. Vote for me here and I will love you forever. Just fill in 'Lies Verboven'. Thanks a lot!

9 comments:

jip said...

ah humbug tote liefdee. het jasje is echt prachtig. ik heb voor je gestemd

Anonymous said...

Zéér mooi.

Sophia Molen said...

Wauw, you have such a cute style! sorry, ik weet dat je nederlands bent ;)

Rebecca said...

pencil sharpener buttons?! i have to see this!! and i voted for you (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

mademoiselle créative said...

Really cute outfit!

Zaira Mabel said...

oh how lovely and gorgeous and just too cute for words, I used to have so many cute little necklaces and charms and bracelets like these when I was a teen and I gave them all away when I thought I was too "old" for them -_-, Ah we do so many silly things when we think we are all "grown up." I wish I still had them all to wear a different one every day of the week ^_^

Fauve said...

Mooi mooi mooi! Ik zal zeker stemmen :) Veel succes! Die ketting is echt leuk! Liefs

lies said...

cute!

dankjeweeel. nope, tis cheap monday :)

Sushi said...

What an adorable outfit! I really love that cardi and the dress together x Sushi